Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Isis is doing GREAT!

I apologize for not posting in so long!! You probably thought we had major problems with Isis.... but in actuality... I'm just trying to do too many things :)

Last Saturday we DID have a scare... Isis jumped down from bed in the morning so I would take her outside to go potty. I got dressed (I can do this in 4 seconds flat!) and picked her up to go out.

Within seconds.... her rear legs went straight and stiff... and then she went into a seizure! We didn't realize at first that it WAS a seizure... we thought she was dying!!! But it only lasted a minute or so... and then I layed her down on the bed. She looked kinda dazed.... but within 10 minutes was back to her normal self like nothing had happened! She sure gave us a scare, though!

She just seems to be getting better and better. I'd say she has good days... and great days :) On her great days she tries to get the other Girls to play rough with her ;)

I'll have more photos soon.... I just went with a pro Flickr account with my main account... so I can upload all the photos I want to :)

No comments: